Not only is going Green important in protecting our planet, but as far as your heating and cooling is concerned, it can save you a good amount of money. Check out why Mills Heating & Cooling thinks you should go green:
- There Are Specific Rebates & Discounts For Going Green: You can save up to $1,000 in utility rebates and Lennox discounts!
- There Are Specific Tax Credits For Going Green: The Federal Government will give you 30% back for using a solar and geothermal system in existing homes and new constructions through 2016! Go to the Federal Tax Credits website for more information on how you can save!
- Lower Utility Bills: Lennox® offers a wide range of efficient products ranging from 80% to 98% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). Many of which are Energy Star® qualified which means significant savings on your utility bills and a tax credit to boot!
- Lower Energy Costs & A Reduced Carbon Footprint: Dave Lennox Signature® Collection SunSource™ Comfort System, the industry’s premier Solar- Power- Assisted Heat Pump! This affordable renewable- energy allows you to lower your energy bills, reduce your carbon footprint and improve the comfort of your home.
- You Will Get The Best “Bang For Your Buck”: Programmable Thermostats are not only easy to use, but they are energy efficient and will reduce your heating and cooling costs. They come in all different shapes and sizes!
- Going Green Can Also Mean Just Buying Some Caulk: While we are doing all of this to save money and to protect the environment, all that valuable energy might be escaping through the cracks. If your home is feeling a bit drafty, caulk the areas around your windows to seal any cracks and use weather stripping on your doors. If you have a water tank that feels hot or warm to the touch, you can wrap it with something like Reflectix foil insulation. This can significantly reduce the amount of heat lost and in turn, energy used!